Fundraising remains a key focus for the Titirangi Protection Group. The assistance of planning and ecological experts in the preparation and presentation of submissions to Council will important to ensure Council is fully informed of all the issues that this water treatment plant will cause.
If you are able, please continue to support the events and fundraisers that we hold from time to time.
Events to expect over the coming few months will likely include raffles, online auctions, art sales, fun quiz nights or even maybe even a bingo night.
We look forward to seeing you at these events.
Community engagement events
- Public Submissions Support Drop in Session – 2pm, Saturday 24 August 2019
- Drop in sessions, learn more about the proposed development, ask Watercare questions, speak to the Titirangi Protection Group about any concerns – 4-7pm, Thursday 1 and Monday 5 March 2019, Lopdell House, Titirangi
- AGM, Chairs Report, November 2018
- ‘On Death Row’ – an exhibition of local creatives and photographers to be held at The Upstairs Gallery, Lopdell House Titirangi from the 13th of April – 6th of May 2018
- Movie night fundraiser, Murder on the Orient Express, 7.30pm, doors open 6.30pm, Thursday 5 April 2018, The Theatre, Lopdell House
- Movie fundraiser – Rewis Last Stand, 7pm, Saturday 22 July 2017, Titirangi War Memorial Hall
- Pre-Election debate – 7.00pm, Wednesday 16 August, Woodlands Park School Hall, 202 Woodlands Park Road
- Community Meeting – 7pm, Wednesday 14 June 2017, Woodlands Park School Hall, Woodlands Park Road
- Public Protest – 11am, Monday, 5 June 2017, Huia Water Treatment Plant, Woodlands Park Road